The client wanted to upgrade their website in order to remain competitive and provide better services to their customers. At Vtrio, we transformed their old static website into a full-fledged ecommerce website with payment gateway integration. The new website provides additional features such as Add-to-wish-list, and Advanced product search.
The client wanted to improve their online business with a fully-functional ecommerce website integrated with a payment gateway. They also wanted to expand their market reach through social media.
The various business challenges in the earlier client website were as follows:
- Non-intuitive website: The original website was a static one and not intuitive for the end user
- No Online Store: It was difficult to place orders for products as online store was not available.
- No Product categories: The customers found it difficult to find the right product as there were no product categories.
- No Promotions: The Company did not have any promotional offers such as discounts or coupons.
- No Social Media Marketing: The client was not active in social networks which affected their web presence.
The key features of the ecommerce solution developed by Vtrio include:
- Payment Bridge for secure transaction.
- Simple registration that requires minimal information
- Product categorization and streamlining
- ATTRAQT Freestyle Merchandising
- Advanced product search which allows customers to search for products using product name, price, and description
- Email to friend feature which sends the product link by email to a friend
- Adobe scene7 integration
- Yotpo reviews
- MyBuys Personalization
Vtrio's total e-commerce solution provided a transformed online image that helped client to
- Become one of the most popular online shopping sites.
- Extend marketing to social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Blogger, and Instagram.
The following is the technology stack used to implement our solution:
- Web Server
This project used:
- Built-in Magento modules such as Product Catalog, Online Shopping Cart, Payment Gateway, Order Tracking, and a paid extension from Magento Connect to redeem points.
- Face book Connect API and a third-party module to integrate social channels which include Face book, Twitter, Blogger, and Instagram.